Kids play hard, Kid Kushion keeps play safe
Kid Kushion is our durable, resilient playground tile that is the ideal safety surface for cushioning your playgrounds, daycare centers, community centers and schools.
Keep children safe and protected from falls with our durable and resilient safety playground tiles. IPEMA certified up to 10 foot fall heights, our safety tiles are a clean and safe alternative to sand, wood, grass and playground rubber mulch.
Whether you are designing a safe and attractive play space for school, public park, community center, daycare center or backyard playground, Kid Kushion Playground Safety Tile is the right choice for your protective surfacing needs.
Kid Kushion Playground Safety Tiles are manufactured from durable and resilient recycled rubber making them the preferred choice for commercial playground professionals and yet the unique design and ease of installation makes them easy to install in a backyard playground.
Our playground safety tiles are available in a variety of solid, speckled and EPDM colors to meet the needs of the most discerning designers and to provide a fun and attractive play space.
Recommended Uses - Kid Kushion Playground Safety Surface Tiles are the ideal playground safety surfacing to protect children from catastrophic head injury that may result from falls under and around playground equipment. The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends all playground safety surfacing be tested and certified to meet the requirments of ASTM F1292. Kid Kushion Playground Safety Tiles are independently certified by IPEMA to meet this requirement.
Use Kid Kushion Playground Safety Tiles under and around playground structures in parks, schools, backyards, daycare centers or anywhere head injury risk from falls is a concern.
Better Quality, More Choice – The EMC edge
- Modular design for easy installation
- Skid resistant - wet and dry
- Water permeable for better drainage and fast drying
- Easy to maintain
- Molded from 100% post-consumer waste tires
- IPEMA Certified to ASTM F1292-09 for head impact attenuation up to fall heights of 10 feet
- ADA compliant
- Meets ASTM and CPSC requirements
- Kid Kushion Brochure
- Kid Kushion Sales & Data Sheet
- SureLock and SureKONNECT Sales & Data Sheet
- SureSTICK Adhesive Sales and Data Sheet
- Kid Kushion Color Selection Chart
- Technical Specifactions
- Kid Kushion Technical Data Sheet
- Guide To Installing Playground Tiles
- 2.50" Typical Layout Assembly
- Aggregate Sub Surface Guidelines
- Cleaning and Maintenance Guides
- Tile Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- CSI Specification Guides
- Kid Kushion CSI Guide Specification
- Detail Drawings
- Detail 1 Kid Kushion Center Tile
- Detail 2 Kid Kushion Perimeter Transition Tiles
- Detail 3 Kid Kushion Concrete or Asphalt Substrate
- Detail 4 Kid Kushion Compacted Granite Substrate
- Detail 5 Kid Kushion Typical 2.5 ADA Assembly
- Detail 6 Kid Kushion Typical 3.5 - 3.75 ADA Assembly
- Detail 7 Kid Kushion Contained Aggregate
- Recycled Rubber Pads MSDS
- SureSTICK Adhesive MSDS
- 5 Year Diamond Pledge Limited Material Warranty