Turn your standard roof or deck into a safer, greener, more versatile space.
Our DeckTOP Architectural Rubber Tiles provide the perfect combination of beauty, function and ease of installation.
Designed specifically for decking applications, our porous and permeable recycled rubber deck top tiles offer superior comfort, durability and protection – all with excellent insulation. Create an attractive, slip-resistant, low-maintenance surface for your rooftop decks, patios, plazas, walkways and more!
DeckTOP Architectural Rubber Tiles are available in a variety of pigmented and premium EPDM colors. Transition ramps are also available.
Better Quality, More Choice – The EMC edge
- Durable “floating” deck system – Easy installation over any flat surface, including fragile waterproof roof membranes, with proven SureKONNECT pins for maximum protection and drainage without adhesives or penetrating the roofing membrane
- Unique grooved bottom design – creates superior drainage and network channels for easy wiring installation
- Smooth, durable, permeable surface – Not only comfortable underfoot, but also slip resistant – wet or dry; and porous for exceptional flow through of rain and snow melt.
- Environmentally friendly and safe - Molded from 100% post-consumer waste tires; 100% steel-free certified; no toxic materials; ADA compliant.
- More benefits – excellent thermal and acoustic insulation; puncture resistant with higher density rubber; easy to maintain with basic cleaning; and each tile weighs less than six pounds per square foot.
- DeckTop Brochure
- DeckTop Sales and Data Sheet
- SureLock and SureKONNECT Sales & Data Sheet
- DeckTOP Tile Installation Instructions
- Cleaning and Maintenance Guides
- Tile Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- CSI Specification Guides
- DeckTop CSI Specification Guide
- Recycled Rubber Pads MSDS
- SureSTICK Adhesive MSDS
- 5 Year Diamond Pledge Limited Material Warranty