Turn your standard roof or deck into a safer, greener, more versatile space.
Our DeckTop Architectural Rubber Tiles provide the perfect combination of beauty, function and ease of installation.
Rubber Roof Deck Tiles
Designed specifically for roof and decking applications, our porous and permeable recycled rubber deck top tiles offer superior comfort, durability and protection – all with excellent insulating values. Create an attractive, slip-resistant, low-maintenance rubber tile surface for your rooftop decks, patios, plazas, walkways and more!
Our rubber deck tiles feature a unique channel grid pattern on the bottom of the tiles that provides excellent drainage paths to prevent the tiles from impeding the natural flow of rain water to the drains. DeckTop Architectural rubber tiles are installed in floating rubber floor application that requires no adhesive or fastening to the roof membrane.
Made from recycled SBR, our DeckTop rubber tiles are compatible with most flat roofing waterproofing membranes. Check the compatibility of your roof membrane and make sure your structure can accommodate the extra weight before installing these rubber roof tiles on your project.
Recycled Rubber Deck Tiles
DeckTop Architectural Rubber Tiles are available in a variety of pigmented and premium EPDM colors and ship from both of our manufacturing plants to help you keep freight costs down.
Better Quality, More Choice – The EMC edge
- Durable “floating” deck system – Easy installation over any flat surface, including fragile waterproof roof membranes, with proven SureKONNECT pins for maximum protection and drainage without adhesives or penetrating the roofing membrane
- Unique grooved bottom design – creates superior drainage and network channels for easy wiring installation
- Smooth, durable, permeable surface – Not only comfortable underfoot, but also slip resistant – wet or dry; and porous for exceptional flow through of rain and snow melt.
- Environmentally friendly and safe - Molded from 100% post-consumer waste tires; 100% steel-free certified; no toxic materials; ADA compliant.
- More benefits – excellent thermal and acoustic insulation; puncture resistant with higher density rubber; easy to maintain with basic cleaning; and each tile weighs less than six pounds per square foot.
- DeckTop Brochure
- DeckTop Sales and Data Sheet
- DeckTop Color Selection Chart
- SureLOCK and SureKONNECT Sales and Data Sheet
- Technical Information
- DeckTop Technical Data Sheet
- DeckTop Installation Recommendations
- Cleaning and Maintenance Guides
- Tile Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- CSI Specification Guides
- DeckTop CSI Specification Guide
- Recycled Rubber Pads MSDS
- SureSTICK Adhesive MSDS
- Diamond Pledge Limited Material Warranty